A Good Fit With Study AbroadMore than a third of the member campuses administer NSE through their study abroad or international programs office. NSE expands the scope of their study away opportunities and appeals to students who may not yet be ready for international experiences but are looking for a change of place.
Combining NSE and study abroad allows these offices to:
- promote NSE under a "study-away" umbrella that offers students expanded study options that can take them from the next state to around the world
- market a comprehensive array of exchange opportunities to meet academic and personal goals and objectives
- keep domestic and international campus procedures parallel
- provide comparable levels of support services
- help students, parents and faculty with a one-stop approach to exploring study away options