-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Education, Nursing, Graduate programsOptions
RA Exchange: Yes
Study Abroad Access: YesUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Anthropology: American Indian Studies
Area Studies: First Nation Studies, Gender, Ethnicity and Multicultural Studies, Native American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Arts Administration, Design Technology, Digital Arts, Studio Art, Theater Art
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Botany/Plant Sciences, Cytotechnology, Human Biology
Business: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance/Banking, International Business, Management, Marketing, Public Administration
Communications: Communication, Graphic Communication, Visual Design/Web Media
Computer Science: System Administration
Earth Sciences: Geosciences
Education: Elementary Education
Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English, Literature
Environmental Studies: Energy/Environmental Policy, Environmental Education, Environmental Sciences
Fashion: Textile Arts
Food Science: Nutrition
Foreign Language: Arabic (some courses), French, German, Hmong, Spanish
General Studies: Gender Studies, Humanities, Individualized Degree Program, Individualized Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Sciences
Geography and Urban Studies: Environmental Planning, Geography, Urban Planning, Urban Studies
Health and Safety Sciences: Dietetics, Exercise Science, Health Science, Health Services/Hospital Administration and Management, Medical Records Administration and Services
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Science
International Studies: International Studies
Performing Arts: Choral Music, Dance, Jazz Composition, Music, Music Education, Music History, Music Theater, Performance, Technical Theater, Theater Arts Administration, Theater Arts/Drama
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Humanistic Studies, Philosophy
Political Science: International Studies, Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Psychology: Human Development, Psychology
Sociology/Social Work: Social Change and Development, Social Work, Sociology, Womens Studies
Technology: Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology
Theater: Performance and Directing
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($589.51 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 05/17/18.
Important Notes: Application fee included in NSE study abroad student budgets.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $780 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 05/17/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 30% living on campus
- Apartment: $2120
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $550
- Proximity to campus: 1-5 Miles
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Housing reservations must be made by June 1st to secure a housing space for fall.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1395 declining balance plan.
- $1345 per semester for 19 meals per week.
- $1295 per semester for 14 meals per week.
Each plan also includes Bonus Dining dollars. Additional funds can be added to all plans. Commuter and apartment meals plans vary. See website for details: https://new.dineoncampus.com/uwgb/commuter-and-apartment-meal-plans