-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
RA Exchange: Yes
Study Abroad Access: YesUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Anthropology: American Indian Studies, Anthropology
Area Studies: First Nation Studies, Gender, Ethnicity and Multicultural Studies, Native American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Arts Administration, Digital Arts, Studio Art, Theater Art
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Botany/Plant Sciences, Cytotechnology, Human Biology
Business: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance/Banking, International Business, Management, Marketing, Public Administration
Communications: Communication, Graphic Communication, Visual Design/Web Media
Computer Science: System Administration
Earth Sciences: Geosciences
Education: Elementary Education
Engineering: Engineering Operations
English: Creative Writing, English, Literature
Environmental Studies: Energy/Environmental Policy, Environmental Sciences
Food Science: Nutrition
Foreign Language: Arabic (some courses), French, German, Hmong, Spanish
General Studies: Humanities, Individualized Degree Program, Individualized Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Sciences
Geography and Urban Studies: Environmental Planning, Geography, Urban Planning, Urban Studies
Health and Safety Sciences: Dietetics, Exercise Science, Health Science, Health Services/Hospital Administration and Management, Medical Records Administration and Services
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Science
International Studies: International Studies
Performing Arts: Choral Music, Dance, Jazz Composition, Music, Music Education, Music History, Music Theater, Performance, Technical Theater, Theater Arts Administration, Theater Arts/Drama
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Humanistic Studies, Philosophy
Political Science: International Studies, Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Psychology: Human Development, Psychology
Sociology/Social Work: Social Change and Development, Social Work, Sociology, Womens Studies
Theater: Performance and Directing
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($577.97 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 06/08/16.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $780 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 06/08/16
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 30% living on campus
- Apartment: $2110
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $550
- Proximity to campus: 1-5 Miles
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Housing reservations must be made by June 1st to secure a housing space for fall.
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1375 declining balance plan.