About This CampusAs an intentionally small, residential, liberal arts school, the University of Minnesota, Morris:
- offers a personalized education for every student
- unites an eclectic mix of faculty, staff, and students generating a one-of-a-kind synergy inspiring open-mindedness, involvement, discovery, creativity, and determination
- nurtures enthusiastic students seeking challenges in the classroom and engagement in the community
- supports dedicated faculty who teach, advise, mentor, and challenge students—then guide them through those challenges
- maintains academic resources that nurture and support successful college experiences
- creates opportunities in and out of the classroom for student growth in critical thinking, creativity, confidence, leadership ability, teamwork capability, communication skills, and community involvement
- celebrates diversity in its many forms
- COPLAC membership
Location InformationMorris is a thriving rural community with approximately 5,000 citizens, located in west-central Minnesota. Our scenic city is a welcoming place for visitors, as well as people looking to make Morris their home.
Helpful InformationMorris is a student-centered experience that helps students build community. Morris has a focus on renewable and sustainable lifestyles. As a campus, Morris is off the grid one-third of the year. Students at Morris are highly engaged in research and enrichment opportunities. Morris is a place where we are asking and answering the big questions!