-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
Unique Academic Programs
- According to class standing
- Arts Administration - The program's internship and future employment opportunities are enhanced through MCLA partners in the Berkshires, such as the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA)and the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, where MCLA students and graduates actively participate in many aspects of arts administration.
Special ProgramsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsArt/Design/Fine Art:
Art, Arts Administration, Design, Studio Art
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Business Administration
Computer Science: Computer Science
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Secondary Education
Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies
General Studies: Interdisciplinary Studies
Health and Safety Sciences: Community Health, Health Science
Information Studies: Computer Science
Interdisciplinary Studies: Interdisciplinary Studies
Performing Arts: Music, Theater Arts/Drama
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: Political Science, Public Policy Studies
Pre-Professional : Law Pre-Professional, Medicine Pre-Professional, Veterinary Medicine Pre-Professional
Sociology/Social Work: Sociology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18
Figures are current as of 07/13/19.
Important Notes: Mandatory health insurance may be waived with proof of current insurance coverage (on-line waiver form).
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $0 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 07/13/19
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 59% living on campus
- Double: $3325
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Approximate monthly cost: $0
- Proximity to campus:
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $2390 per semester for 21 meals per week.
$2,390 per term with unlimited meals per week with $200 declining balance
OR: Block Plan - 225 meals per semester with $355 declining balance (also $2,390 per term)