-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
- According to class standing
Honors program is limited. Science courses, including pre-reqs for Engineering students are limited.Options
Honors Access: YesUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAnthropology:
Area Studies: African American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Arts Administration, Digital Arts
Athletics: Sports Management/Administration
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Information Systems, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Communications: Communication, Multimedia
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice, Legal Studies
Earth Sciences: Astronomy
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Science, Secondary Education, Special Education
Engineering: Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English, Professional Writing
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies
Foreign Language: French, Italian, Languages, Spanish
General Studies: Leadership Studies, Natural Sciences
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management
Information Studies: Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Robotics
Interdisciplinary Studies: Digital Media Informatics
International Studies: International Relations
Performing Arts: Dance, Music
Political Science: Political Science
Pre-Professional : Law Pre-Professional, Medicine Pre-Professional
Recreation: Sports Management
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 20 ($1500 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 08/01/19.
Important Notes: Some courses have lab fees. There are various residence hall options with various prices. Price listed is for an air conditioned double. Various meal plans are also available. Health insurance is mandatory but university health insurance is not required.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $900 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 08/01/19
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 80% living on campus
- Double: $3760
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $500
- Proximity to campus: 1
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Off campus housing is not provided by or monitored by the university.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $500 declining balance plan.
- $3309 per semester for 21 meals per week.
- $2926 per semester for 12 meals per week.
Silver Unlimited meal plan with $200 dining dollars is the standard plan at 3120. Other plans for students in apartments are available.