-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Courses are not guaranteed in any major.Notable Academic Programs
- Apparel/Fashion Merchandising
- Sports Management
- Business Administration
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAerospace Sciences:
Honors Access: Yes
Art/Design/Fine Art: Graphic Design, Media Arts
Athletics: Sports Management/Administration
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business Management
Communications: Communication, Graphic Communication
Computer Science: Computer Game Design
Criminal Justice: Crime and Society, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Law Enforcement/Police Sciences
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Junior High/Middle School Mathematics, Mathematics, Music, Secondary Education, Social Science Education, Special Education
Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English, Literature
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources, Wildlife Biology/Science, Wildlife Conservation
Fashion: Apparel/Fashion Merchandising
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management
Industrial Studies: Construction Management
Information Studies: Computer Information Systems, Computer Science
Psychology: Child Psychology, Psychology
Recreation: Sports Management
Sociology/Social Work: Sociology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 19 ($667 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 09/07/18.
|Health Service Fee
Important Notes: Students need to purchase home campus health insurance or complete and submit an insurance waiver form.
Health Insurance 1325 (12 months coverage) or 903 $ (spring start).
Parking fee will vary
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $1,325 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 09/07/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 61% living on campus
- Double: $4660
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $N/A
- Proximity to campus: N/A
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
for on campus housing costs:
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1900 declining balance plan.