accounting, business analytics, communication, criminal justice, dance, engineering, exercise science, finance, food science, information technology and informatics, journalism/mass media, management, marketing, medical technology,music performance, nursing, pharmacy, physician assistant, social work, supply chain management, theater arts(BFA), urban planning, visual arts (BFA), all study abroad programs.Limitations
chemistry, computer science, economics, all life sciences, visual arts, theater, entomology, meteorologyNotable Academic Programs
- Public Policy Studies
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
- African American Studies
- African Languages
- American Studies
- Applied Physics
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Biology/Life Science
- Biomedical Science
- Botany/Plant Sciences
- Caribbean Studies
- Cell Biology
- Classical Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Criminal Justice
- East Asian Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- European Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Jewish Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Marine Biology
- Marine Sciences
- Medieval/Renaissance Studies
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Public Policy Studies
- Social Work
- Theater Arts/Drama/Acting
- Visual Arts
- Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Finances
Figures per Semester are current as of 08/18/20
Tuition and Fees Per Semester - Host Payment Students
- Campus Budget
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- Estimated cost: $7501.
- Expect 5-15% increase for the subsequent academic year.
- Figures are based on 15 hours. Actual costs may be greater or less depending upon your actual enrollment.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Host Payment students.
Financial Aid - Host Payment
Use FAFSA CODE: 002629
For Host Payment U.S. students, aid is awarded by and disbursed from your host campus.
Students apply for federally funded financial aid by using the FAFSA code of their host campus.
Host campuses award aid to eligible incoming Plan A students on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funds are available.
Ask your home campus NSE coordinator if your campus awards aid to their own outgoing students. If so, do not apply for aid from your host campus.
For eligible Host Payment applicants U.S. federal financial aid may be available in the following programs:
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
|NSE Program Fee
Important Notes: Waiver of Health Insurance Fee requires proof of insurance.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 08/18/20
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- On-Campus Housing
- 85% living on campus
- Double: $8100
- Full-year contract required for a full-year exchange
- On campus living encouraged
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 5
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 5
Notes About Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $0
- Proximity to campus: 1
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Students should NOT plan on finding off-campus housing. Rentals are expensive and difficult to find in the New Brunswick area.
Notes About Meal Plans
The meal plan is required for on-campus housing.