Tallinn University of Technology
Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Computer And Information Sciences, General, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Law, Economics, Business Administration, Management And Operations, Accounting And Related Services, Finance And Financial Management Services, Materials Engineering, Linguistic, Comparative, And Related Language Studies And Services, Genetics, Social Sciences, General, International Relations And National Security Studies, Building/Construction Finishing, Management, And Inspection, Mechatronics, Robotics, And Automation Engineering, Industrial And Organizational Psychology
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- living expenses (Other Fee): $5,000.00 for the semester.