University of Mannheim
Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Communication And Media Studies, Business Administration, Management And Operations, Economics, Accounting And Related Services, Finance And Financial Management Services, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Germanic Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics, Law, English Language And Literature, General, English Literature (British And Commonwealth), Philosophy, Psychology, General, Criminal Justice And Corrections, Political Science And Government, Sociology, Management Information Systems And Services, History
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- living expenses (Other Fee): $5,000.00 for the semester.