The American College of Greece
Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Communication And Media Studies, Business Administration, Management And Operations, Economics, Accounting And Related Services, Finance And Financial Management Services, Marketing, English Language And Literature, General, Philosophy, Psychology, General, Sociology, Management Information Systems And Services, History, Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs, Other, English Composition, Biology, General, International/Global Studies, Anthropology, International Relations And National Security Studies, Visual And Performing Arts, General, Dance, Design And Applied Arts, Drama/Theatre Arts And Stagecraft, Fine And Studio Arts, Music, Visual And Performing Arts, Other, Health And Medical Administrative Services, Hospitality Administration/Management, Human Resources Management And Services
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- living expenses (Other Fee): $5,000.00 for the semester.