University of Murcia
Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Architecture, Graphic Communications, Engineering, General, English Language And Literature, General, Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities, Biology, General, Mathematics, Health And Physical Education/Fitness, Health Related Knowledge And Skills, Criminal Justice And Corrections, Social Work, Visual And Performing Arts, General, Dance, Drama/Theatre Arts And Stagecraft, Music, Business Administration, Management And Operations, Hospitality Administration/Management, Agricultural And Domestic Animal Services, Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services, Other, Education, General, Philosophy, Social Sciences, General, Fine And Studio Arts, Business/Commerce, General, Business/Corporate Communications, History, Engineering Technology, General, Cultural Studies/Critical Theory And Analysis
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- living expenses (Other Fee): $5,000.00 for the semester.