Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Psychology, General, Political Science And Government, Visual And Performing Arts, General, Design And Applied Arts, Drama/Theatre Arts And Stagecraft, Human Resources Management And Services, Marketing, Social Sciences, General, International Relations And National Security Studies, Film/Video And Photographic Arts, Arts, Entertainment,And Media Management, Business/Commerce, General, History, Public Relations, Advertising, And Applied Communication
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- living expenses (Other Fee): $18,000.00 for the semester.