Contact InformationBethany Parker
Coordinator, International Education & Programs
English linguistics, art, biology, chemistry, computer science, economics, education, food science, geography, history, Jewish studies, languages (French, German, Spanish, Slavic languages-Czech, Polish, Russian), Latin studies, math, music, philosophy, physics, psychology, social sciences (politics, sociology), sports and sports medicine
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know Minimum two semesters of college-level German required. Conversational ability in German is required even for programs where English is the language of instruction. Students proficient in German may take regular university courses..
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Transportation: $1,200.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $5,700.00 for the semester.
- PersExp,Bks,HlthIns,AdminFee (Other Fee): $4,500.00 to $5,000.00 for the semester.
Fall (Winter) semester is October to February, Spring (Summer) semester is April to July and Academic year is October to July.