Contact InformationBethany Parker
Coordinator, International Education & Programs
Anthropology, Archeology, Business and Economics, Latin American Studies and International Relations, Internships, Spanish Language, and Literature
Spanish, some courses offered in English
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know A minimum of one semester is required for the beginning Spanish immersion program.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Transportation: $1,200.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $5,560.00 for the semester.
- PersExp,Bks,HlthIns,AdminFee (Other Fee): $4,000.00 to $4,500.00 for the semester.