University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Contact InformationKristy Aoki
International Student Services Coordinator
Japanese, Business, Humanities, Social Science, Urban Environmental Science, Biology, Engineering, Health Science
These courses will NOT appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Competitive
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN B FEES
- Program Fees: $900.00 to $1,000.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $2,000.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $5,000.00 for the semester.
- Personal Expenses (Other Fee): $2,000.00 for the semester.
Fees include study abroad application Fee, Program fee, software fee & travel insurance. ** This program is very competitive. Contact the NSE coordinator prior to entering data into the NSE system.