University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Contact InformationJemma Lund
Study Abroad Coordinator
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know English.
- ACCESS TYPES - Competitive
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN B FEES
- Program Fees: $150.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $1,900.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $2,900.00 for the semester.
- Visa and spending money (Other Fee): $2,075.00 for the semester.
Fees include application fee, administrative fee, insurance, non-resident fee Please visit our website at www.uwgb.edu/international for the most up to date information.