University of Wales Trinity St. David
Contact InformationTessa Douglas
Assistant Director of Learning Abroad
Graphic Communications, Computer And Information Sciences, General, Education, General, Social And Philosophical Foundations Of Education, Teaching English Or French As A Second Or Foreign Language, Construction Engineering, Foods, Nutrition, And Related Services, Health And Physical Education/Fitness, Psychology, General, Criminal Justice And Corrections, Economics, Political Science And Government, Design And Applied Arts, Music, Nursing, Business Administration, Management And Operations, Marketing, History, Accounting And Computer Science
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $350.00 for the semester.
- (Other Fee): $10,900.00 for the semester.