Minnesota State University Moorhead
Contact InformationJanet Haak
Director of Study Abroad
Communications, Information Systems, Sciences, Business, Public Health, Humanities and Social Sciences
These courses will NOT appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors
- A GPA of 2.50 is required.
- The student must also know English.
- First Semester begins February and continues through June. Second Semester begins July 1 and continues through November. Applicants must complete University Study Abroad application and interview process, which can be done via distance.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $7,000.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $3,500.00 for the academic year.
- Room and Meals: $6,000.00 for the semester.
- books (Other Fee): $550.00 for the semester.